We offer high level and independent corporate finance advisory services to companies, boards of directors and owners both in Sweden and internationally. The key principles governing all our services are experience, independence and integrity. We are providing our services in all sectors with particular experience from and expertise in consulting, financial services, industrials, media and retail.
Public & private
We provide a full range of M&A services. Erneholm Haskel leverages its large experience from complex situations to provide high quality support during the entire transaction process.
- Buy and sell-side private transactions - from sell-side auction processes to bilateral transactions
- Public bids - target and bidder advisory
- Merger of equals
- Takeover defense
- Strategic and corporate governance advice in relation to transactions
- Fairness opinions
We have been active in many projects where our long experience, financial creativity and problem-solving attitude have been offered to clients in different situations, such as:
- Corporate restructuring
- Ongoing support to management and board of directors
- Communication facilitators
- Procurement of services
- Strategic communications
- Media response preparation
Capital market advisory
We offer advice on capital market related issues. We often work together with investment banks on transactions requiring placing capacity or brokerage.
- Equity story and communication to the market
- Financial aspects of corporate strategies and corporate governance
- Advice on block trades and investment opportunities
- Advice on capital structure issues and financial restructurings
- Advice in relation to IPOs and new share issues
- Rights issues
- Incentive programmes
We provide advice on all aspects of a private or public company’s capital structure.
- Dividend policy